Maadili Conscious Leadership & Healthy Lifestyles
Maadili is a Kiswahili word meaning values, ethics, principles. Throughout history, Man/Woman has been engaged in a quest to become a principle-centred person and leader, with varying degrees of success. In fact, in this the 21st Century, you and I, together with every member of the human race, face unprecedented challenges, more than ever before. In our search to meet the unrelenting demands of modern life, we are bombarded with an incessant flow of unbridled bundles of information, competing for our attention, ever beckoning us to make significant life decisions in one direction or the other. In addition, you and I feel variously uprooted, disconnected from the great traditions that have provided guidance and nourishment to each generation for millennia. So, what wisdom is still out there that you and I can tap into, in order attain our variously declared vision and desire for spiritual transformation or Ubuntu for the 21st Century and beyond, that you and I can subscribe to, beyond our racial, gender, religious or political beliefs?
At the beginning of the first chapter of his book “Perfect Health: The Complete Mind Body Guide, Dr. Deepak Chopra M.D. boldly declares: “There exists in every person a place that is free from disease, that never feels pain, that cannot age or die. When you go to this place, limitations which all of us accept cease to exist. They are not even entertained as a possibility. This is the place called perfect health. Visits to this place may be very brief, or they may last for many years. Even the briefest visit, however, instils a profound change.As long as you are there, the assumptions that hold true for ordinary existence are altered, and the possibility of a new existence, higher and more ideal, begins to flower”. This is where Ayurveda comes in.
In his book “Ayurvedic Healing: A Comprehensive Guide”, Dr. David Frawley describes Ayurveda as the science of life, the natural healing system of India, its traditional medicine going back to ancient times. Ayurveda, therefore, originated as part of Vedic Science, an integral spiritual science that provides a comprehensive understanding of the entire universe of matter, mind and consciousness. Vedic Science includes yoga, meditation, mantra and astrology, and sets forth ayurveda as its special branch for healing both body and mind. On this broad and profound background, ayurveda includes herbal medicine, dietetics, bodywork, surgery, psychology and spirituality.
It is in view of ALL of the afore-going, therefore, that the Maadili Conscious Leadership & Healthy Lifestyles Coaching Services was established and officially registered in South Africa in April 2011, as a multi-media platform with the vision and mission of taking you and I on a profoundly exciting journey of self discovery, self mastery and thus better leadership of the self and of others in your life and mine; while at once attaining happiness and balanced health: mind body and spirit.
- Reach as many people as possible with the knowledge, skills, tools & competencies on HOW to live and lead themselves — as well as those they encounter in their private and public lives — with more mindful awareness, efficiency, effectiveness and happiness,
- Reduce Absenteeism at the Work Place,
- Unleash the Potential for Every Individual to Become Happier & Healthier Members of Society,
- Increase Productivity at the Individual & Collective Levels: Home, School, Work, Community at Large,
- Engender More Harmonious Relationships at Home, the Work Place and in the Community;
- Enhance Levels of Self Confidence, Self-Esteem & Emotional Wellbeing Within & Among the Population;
- Inspire Hope, Optimism, Hunger for Success, Respect for the Self and for Others;
- Increase Awareness About the Critical Link Between Health — Mind, Body & Spirit — and Human Survival, Sustainable Evolution, Development, Peace & Security.
Our Programme Style
- Custom-Made, Team-Building Retreats on Conscious Leadership & Healthy Lifestyles, as Befits the Convenience of the Institutional Client,
- 2-Day Crash Programme on the 5-Session Programme On Perfect Health,
- 5-Day Learning & Healing Experience at a Health Resort/Spa, to Include Nature Walks, Swimming, Gymn Sessions, Sauna, Steaming, Therapeutic Massages, Meditation, Yoga & Other Natural Healing & Rejuvenation Therapies,
- Custom-Made, One-on-One Personal Mentoring & Coaching Sessions at the Convenience of the Client,
- Promote Interactive Dialogue — Including the Sharing of Life Personal Stories as Well as Space for Providing Insights for Dealing With Specific Day-to-Day Challenges & Opportunities.
Benefits for the Individual
- Improved Health and Well-Being,
- Attainment of knowledge, skills, competencies and tools for self-discovery and self-mastery,
- Enhanced Self Confidence & Self-Esteem,
- Increased Efficiency and Effectiveness in Every Area of Your Life,
- Enhanced Levels of Emotional Freedom & Well-Being, through Knowledge, Skills and Tools for Engendering Intimacy (“Into-Me-I-See”) with Yourself,
- More Harmonious Personal and Work Relationships, Including Through the Attainment of Emotional Mastery and Non-Violent Communication,
- Enhanced Levels of Emotional & Spiritual Intelligence, Peace, Joy, Happiness; and thus
- Enhanced Ability to Be More Loving and Loveable in All Spheres of Your Life, and Ultimately
- Enhancing Your Ability to “Grow Younger and Live Longer,” Literally!
Benefits for Business
- Increased Productivity, Creativity and Accountability of Workers and Managers Alike,
- Healthier and Happier Workers, Leaders, Clients,
- Lower Medical Costs & Fewer Sick Leave Days,
- Nurturing of a Culture and Practice of a Sense of Shared Vision, Ownership, Personal & Collective Accountability, Thereby Contribting to a More Harmonious and Prosperous Working Environment,
- Contribution to the Evolution of Authentically Empowered & Reliable Corporate Citizens, thereby also
- Reducing the Number of Hours, Human, Adminitrative and Other Resources Invested in Conflict Resolution,
- Attainment of Better Work/Life Balance Across the Board.